Thursday, 3 September 2015

Vegan MoFo 2015 Day 3: Quick, Easy and Delicious

Today's Vegan MoFo prompt: Quick, Easy and Delicious.

I've posted before about the cookbook Five Minute Bread, but I have to say that their recipe has become my absolute staple go-to bread making recipe. Maybe it's because I have so little patience for kneading bread, but I really do love the simplicity and reliability of this recipe. Even better, you can now find the book's basic boule recipe free online on their website, Bread In 5. Here's a loaf I made earlier:



However, once you've made your super easy no need to knead bread, what should you have on it? Well, back in 2013 I shared a recipe for really easy guacamole during Vegan MoFo, and it's one that I still eat regularly. It's delicious and incredibly quick and simple to make! For extra deliciousness, I recommend sprinkling some nutritional yeast (nooch) on top of the guacamole for even more flavour.


Yum!


4 comments:

  1. what what?! 5 minute bread?! must try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds too goot to be true! I really need to try this no knead bread, it sounds like a dream!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No knead bread sounds great, must check this out. I always use a no knead pizza base recipe from Julie Hassan's Vegan Pizza for my pizzas, I'm not a fan of kneading either.

    ReplyDelete